What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you about swing trading strategy
- Giving you everything you need to successfully trade the strategy
- Giving you every component you need for consistent results
- Teaching you about the maximum risk per trade
- Giving you extra tips on trading the strategy
- Teaching you when to enter and when to exit
- Teaching you how to lock in early profits
- Teaching you how to trade the Indices
- Extremely low risk trading system
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Short Swing Trading scores 74.98/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.shortswingtrading.com/sst_book.shtml, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $30.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: shortswingtrading.com you’ll also be taken through to shortswingtrading.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)